One Voice for Liberties
Welcome to our “ONE Voice for Liberties Conference” messages page where you can download the messages free of charge. You may make extra copies for others free of charge. No one may edit or sell these messages.
- Cong. Rob Wittman, Tim Barton, Pastor Shahn Wilburn (Sep. 28 evening)
- Forum 1: Tavis Witt (Sep. 29)
- Forum 2: David Gibbs III (Sep. 29)
- Forum 3: Eddy Aliff (Sep. 29)
- Forum 4: David Gibbs (Sep. 29)
- Forum 5: Legislative Panel (Sep. 29)
- Del. Bobby Orrock, Tim Barton, Pastor Tim Butler (Sep. 29 evening)
- Eddy Aliff, Tim Barton, Greg Rogers (Sep. 15 evening)
- Forum 1: Terry Hamilton (Sep. 16)
- Forum 2: Dr. Vallier (Sep. 16)
- Forum 3: Stanley Benett (Sep. 16)
- Forum 4: Terry Hamilton (Sep. 16)
- Forum 5: Legislative Panel (Sep. 16)
- Rep. Dave Brat, Tim Barton, Dr. Chuck Harding (Sep. 16 evening)
- Moderator Brent Hockema “Being a Voice with VAIB” (Sep. 17 evening)
- David Andersen “Leadership for Liberty” (Sep. 17 evening)
- Forum 1: Maj. Steve Drew “Church Safety” (Sep. 18 morning)
- Forum 2: Bobby Householder with Tim Kyser “Addictions” (Sep. 18 morning)
- Forum 3: Dan Zacharias “Educational Issues” (Sep. 18 morning)
- Forum 4: Bishop EW Jackson “Barrier of Race” (Sep. 18 afternoon)
- Forum 5: Jeremy Dys “Religious Liberty in Public Schools (Sep. 18 afternoon)
- Forum 6: Peter Sprigg “LGBT Issues” (Sep. 18 afternoon)
- Forum 7: Eddy Aliff “VAIB Legislative Update” (Sep. 18 afternoon)
- David Andersen “Prayer & God’s Word” (Sep. 18 evening)
- Moderator Ray Haskett Thursday evening message (Sep. 18)
- Dr. Chuck Harding Thursday evening message (Sep. 18)
- Forum 1: Jeff Lewis on fire safety (Sep. 19)
- Forum 2: Pastor Ron Owens on relationships with local elected officials (Sep. 19)
- Forum 3: Dr. Chuck Harding & David Miranda on federal religious liberty issues (Sep. 19)
- Forum 4: Sen. Bill Carrico & Chris Freund on state religious liberty issues (Sep. 19)
- Forum 5: Pastor Mike Edwards on relationships with local officials related to building projects (Sep. 19)
- Dr. Chuck Harding Friday evening message (Sep. 19)
If you wish to download one of the messages above, right click on the desired link and select the "Save As..." option.
Ask your delegate to VOTE NO to SJ5 & SB557
SJ5 and SB557 are companion bills designed to redefine marriage in the Virginia Constitution. VAIB stands with the biblical definition of marriage as being...
Ask your State Senator to vote NO for SJ5 and SB557!
Strong families start with one man and one woman. Children thrive best in this type of family.