One Voice for Liberties
Welcome to our “ONE Voice for Liberties Conference” messages page where you can download the messages free of charge. You may make extra copies for others free of charge. No one may edit or sell these messages.
- Cong. Rob Wittman, Tim Barton, Pastor Shahn Wilburn (Sep. 28 evening)
- Forum 1: Tavis Witt (Sep. 29)
- Forum 2: David Gibbs III (Sep. 29)
- Forum 3: Eddy Aliff (Sep. 29)
- Forum 4: David Gibbs (Sep. 29)
- Forum 5: Legislative Panel (Sep. 29)
- Del. Bobby Orrock, Tim Barton, Pastor Tim Butler (Sep. 29 evening)
- Eddy Aliff, Tim Barton, Greg Rogers (Sep. 15 evening)
- Forum 1: Terry Hamilton (Sep. 16)
- Forum 2: Dr. Vallier (Sep. 16)
- Forum 3: Stanley Benett (Sep. 16)
- Forum 4: Terry Hamilton (Sep. 16)
- Forum 5: Legislative Panel (Sep. 16)
- Rep. Dave Brat, Tim Barton, Dr. Chuck Harding (Sep. 16 evening)
- Moderator Brent Hockema “Being a Voice with VAIB” (Sep. 17 evening)
- David Andersen “Leadership for Liberty” (Sep. 17 evening)
- Forum 1: Maj. Steve Drew “Church Safety” (Sep. 18 morning)
- Forum 2: Bobby Householder with Tim Kyser “Addictions” (Sep. 18 morning)
- Forum 3: Dan Zacharias “Educational Issues” (Sep. 18 morning)
- Forum 4: Bishop EW Jackson “Barrier of Race” (Sep. 18 afternoon)
- Forum 5: Jeremy Dys “Religious Liberty in Public Schools (Sep. 18 afternoon)
- Forum 6: Peter Sprigg “LGBT Issues” (Sep. 18 afternoon)
- Forum 7: Eddy Aliff “VAIB Legislative Update” (Sep. 18 afternoon)
- David Andersen “Prayer & God’s Word” (Sep. 18 evening)
- Moderator Ray Haskett Thursday evening message (Sep. 18)
- Dr. Chuck Harding Thursday evening message (Sep. 18)
- Forum 1: Jeff Lewis on fire safety (Sep. 19)
- Forum 2: Pastor Ron Owens on relationships with local elected officials (Sep. 19)
- Forum 3: Dr. Chuck Harding & David Miranda on federal religious liberty issues (Sep. 19)
- Forum 4: Sen. Bill Carrico & Chris Freund on state religious liberty issues (Sep. 19)
- Forum 5: Pastor Mike Edwards on relationships with local officials related to building projects (Sep. 19)
- Dr. Chuck Harding Friday evening message (Sep. 19)
If you wish to download one of the messages above, right click on the desired link and select the "Save As..." option.
Falls Church Medical v. Oliver: Wait and Pray
Last summer, several abortion perpetrators jointly filed eight legal motions to overturn laws protecting women and unborn children in Virginia. These laws...
Thank you! Your voice was heard!
Thank you for making your voice heard! While the vote for H.R. 5, The Equality Act, ended about how you and I expected (passing by a vote of 236 to 173),...