Heartfelt Thank You
Released: Saturday, January 12, 2013
January 12, 2013
A new year is here and so is the 2013 General Assembly. Let me give a heartfelt “Thank You” for the notes and prayers of encouragement. It is such a blessing knowing you are standing with me! Let me thank those who attended the “Virginia Stands for Life” gathering on January 9. Over 750 folks attended reminding our legislators of the value of a life! While God never promised us life would be easy, we all can appreciate an encouraging word (Pr 25:11 “A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.) So, I am asking you to give a note of thanks to those legislators who stood firm in the face of harsh, and sometimes vile, attacks by those who oppose godly values.
You can find out who your delegate or senator is on our web site at www.vaib.org and click on “Who Is My Legislator.” I also have two lists of legislators at the end of this letter to let you know who to “Thank” for voting for bills supporting godly conservative values and who to “Encourage” for not voting for bills supporting godly conservative values.
Please contact your delegate or state senator today by phone, email, or letter to:
- Let them know you are praying for them.
- Thank them for voting for godly conservative values IF they voted with us; or ask them to vote for godly conservative values IF they did not vote with us.
- Be kind, be brief, be appreciative.
The time you invest will reap benefits more than you can imagine!
- Your legislator needs to hear from you!
- Your legislator needs to know what you stand for!
- Be sure to inform your legislator that VAIB represents your interests.
- DETERMINE TO DO IT THIS WEEK!
In His Service,
Virginia March for Life: stop pro-abortion extremism!
Join the Rally and Virginia March for Life: Wednesday, April 3, 2019, in Richmond In January, New York extremists stripped away every legal protection...
Vote NO to Casinos in Virginia!
Bills to allow casinos in Virginia are being considered by Senators beginning on Friday, January 18. Contact your Senator today to let them know you...