Virginia VOICE October 2015
Released: Saturday, October 03, 2015
- Moderator Brent Hockema who encouraged all to be a voice with VAIB.
- Major Steve Drew of the Richmond Police Department laying out safety issues for churches.
- Bobby Householder (Reformers Unanimous) and Tim Kyser on helping those with addictions, like pornography, alcohol, prescription & illegal drugs, gambling.
- Dan Zacharias (ODACS) on efforts of some in the federal government to create a federal education system reaching from birth to grade 12.
- EW Jackson (S.T.A.N.D.) on confronting racial issues from scripture and a biblical worldview.
- Jeremy Dys (Liberty Institute) on religious liberty challenges in our public schools and the many freedoms students do have in the public school arena.
- Peter Sprigg (FRC & PFOX) on understanding and reaching those of the LGBT community with the Gospel.
- Eddy Aliff (VAIB Executive Director) on progress and challenges facing VAIB at the Virginia General Assembly and at Washington, D.C.
- David Andersen (Capitol Commission) who spoke both nights on the need to reach government officials in our capitols with the Gospel “that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life” 1 Timothy 2:2.
Ask your delegate to VOTE NO to SJ5 & SB557
SJ5 and SB557 are companion bills designed to redefine marriage in the Virginia Constitution. VAIB stands with the biblical definition of marriage as being...
Ask your State Senator to vote NO for SJ5 and SB557!
Strong families start with one man and one woman. Children thrive best in this type of family.