Virginia VOICE October 2015
Released: Saturday, October 03, 2015
- Moderator Brent Hockema who encouraged all to be a voice with VAIB.
- Major Steve Drew of the Richmond Police Department laying out safety issues for churches.
- Bobby Householder (Reformers Unanimous) and Tim Kyser on helping those with addictions, like pornography, alcohol, prescription & illegal drugs, gambling.
- Dan Zacharias (ODACS) on efforts of some in the federal government to create a federal education system reaching from birth to grade 12.
- EW Jackson (S.T.A.N.D.) on confronting racial issues from scripture and a biblical worldview.
- Jeremy Dys (Liberty Institute) on religious liberty challenges in our public schools and the many freedoms students do have in the public school arena.
- Peter Sprigg (FRC & PFOX) on understanding and reaching those of the LGBT community with the Gospel.
- Eddy Aliff (VAIB Executive Director) on progress and challenges facing VAIB at the Virginia General Assembly and at Washington, D.C.
- David Andersen (Capitol Commission) who spoke both nights on the need to reach government officials in our capitols with the Gospel “that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life” 1 Timothy 2:2.
Virginia March for Life: stop pro-abortion extremism!
Join the Rally and Virginia March for Life: Wednesday, April 3, 2019, in Richmond In January, New York extremists stripped away every legal protection...
Vote NO to Casinos in Virginia!
Bills to allow casinos in Virginia are being considered by Senators beginning on Friday, January 18. Contact your Senator today to let them know you...