- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Can change your personal information: By emailing us
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Ashland, VA 23005
Ask your delegate to VOTE NO to SJ5 & SB557
SJ5 and SB557 are companion bills designed to redefine marriage in the Virginia Constitution. VAIB stands with the biblical definition of marriage as being...
Ask your State Senator to vote NO for SJ5 and SB557!
Strong families start with one man and one woman. Children thrive best in this type of family.
Reading, Writing, Irrationality
One of the nation’s most powerful lobbying groups and THE largest union, the National Education Association (NEA), conspired with the ironically named Human Rights Campaign (HRC) in an attempt to indoctrinate young children into believing their God-given gender may be wrong. This is especially disturbing...
The House Always Wins . . .
In a disappointing (but perhaps unsurprising) move at the very end of regular session, majorities from both parties voted to advance the concept of casino gambling in Virginia. Positioned as an economic driver, the bill narrowly defines which cities can potentially open casinos based on a convoluted set...